Review

What is up fellow athletes! I hope you are all doing well, in school, basketball, volleyball or whatever you may be up to! I appreciate anyone who has been on my blog and has made an effort to look into what the purpose of the page is and how I plan on taking action every week on here. 

Just getting started with the blog, how do you feel about this site? Do you find it informational? Do you think there is any other areas I should put more focus into? I understand that no actual drills have been composed yet for the blog, but I felt it would be a better idea to get a perspective from the viewers as to how they think the site will be. I am hoping to receive some insightful feedback before going straight into the drills, diet, and practice routines. 

I love receiving feedback and enjoy taking constructive criticism from others, as that is how I have learned makes the most impact in making something successful. Constructive criticism sometimes has a negative effect on people, as they do not like taking comments from others when it is not their project/work being worked on, but it truly is helpful in most cases and would be very beneficial for me on this blog. Therefore, do not be afraid to make any points, comments, questions, concerns to me at any time! Let me know what you think I could do better, or what I should work on more. After reading the first posts I have made on the page, what is your overall opinion of the blog? 

Have a great day and get that work in!



Comments